Ragam '08

College, they say, is a time when you try out everything you have ever wanted, everything you have have ever dreamt of, and everything you have have never dreamt of!!
So has my experience been at NITC. In less than a year, I've tried out so many different things I never guessed I ever would.
The latest on the list would be the fashion show at Ragam, our college cultural festival and supposedly, the second largest cultural festival in this region.
And tell you what? It was a great experience; learnt so much about the college apart from learning to walk on the ramp! I guess I kinda got to know my college better.
In fact, the whole of Ragam felt pretty good. The college felt like college for the first time. There were people and stuff going on all around, and the rajpath (some other time I'll explain what that is!).. well, its never been more beautiful before; so colorful and so lively. Just being there, standing on the damned rajpath, and believing in that moment, felt good!!

0 comments:

    My Blog List

    • A Can of Crazies - I must warn you, this is not going to be a cute story about a lovely puppy who found a good home and love of a big family with small kids, after she ran aw...
      3 months ago
    • Wednesday Weigh-in Day! - Okay, whoops. It's Thursday. But shiz gets crazy. So! I've been maintaining a vegan diet, mostly low-fat other than some EVOO and avocado, two things I ...
      9 months ago
    • Kutch Bhi - Kalo Dongar and The Great Rann - The final day of my 5 day solo trip to Kutch. I had intended to save the best for the last.Namely The Great Rann of Kutch.My first tete-a-tete with a deser...
      1 year ago
    • Equity Bets - Some of my bets last year: *What went right?* *Karnataka Bank* This stock struck me when I was comparing the earnings of Banking stocks. The numbers said...
      1 year ago
    • Charmer De Mesmerizer - A post from the company days.When work seemed to have lost its meaning. Part I The Psycho, the most feared, the most dangerous and the most cunning of all...
      2 years ago
    • The End of The 8th and Final Season of my NITC saga - As I said, I am back!! Yeah I know I am late ... but still .. this time I had exams ... genuine reason ;). I think this post might be my last or second las...
      3 years ago
    • Make MM Matter: Scrapbook of a Cancer Graduate - Indian Vogue-ing with my chemo cut Bonus! Fabric flies, but my chemo cut stays put One year anniversary of my coming out at TIFF- Thanks to the Globe and...
      4 years ago
    • - Enough Cheese to feed the town! "Don't you wanna go home?", said I. "I am home. Home is wherever I am with you" says she. Ouch! As corny as it can get, ...
      4 years ago
    • Migrating… - Yellow Diaries is moving to http://blog.lisaraniray.com/ Let’s not think of this as change But a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity Come to a...
      4 years ago
    • New Blog! - Many ppl asked me why I stopped blogging. Actually, I did not! I just moved on to a personal blog as this blog is meant for college life which is over... an...
      4 years ago
    • Obopay secures $20 million funding and appoints NITC graduate as director - *Obopay Secures $20 Million in Fourth Round of FundingRound D Brings New Investors and Board Members* REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 24 /PRNewswire/ -- Obopay...
      6 years ago